Visit my YouTube channel here.

Concrete-Encased High School Girl Murder Case (1995)

En ung kvinne blir kidnappet, torturert og voldtatt i 40 dager før hun dør. Dette er fortellingen om Junko Furuta.

Dette er den andre filmen jeg har sett om Junko Furuta. Den første filmen Concrete (2004), var ikke en god film, men den var bedre enn Concrete-Encased High School Girl Murder Case.

Heldigvis er spilletiden kort. Spilletiden er på rundt 68 minutter, og det er like greit. Filmen føles ut som en slags true crime-episode man ser på TV, minus voldscenene.

Lærer man noe nytt her hvis man har sett Concrete (2004)? Nei, det følte jeg ikke. Men filmen er kortere, så det er positivt.

Skuespillerne er ikke mye å skryte av, og igjen satt jeg med følelsen av at man ikke burde lage en film om denne saken før noen dyktige personer som ønsker å fortelle oss noe setter seg ned og skriver et godt manus. Men det blir jo også vanskelig med tanke på hva som skjedde i virkeligheten, så det beste er å lage en knallgod dokumentarfilm. Det vet jeg ikke om eksisterer, men det hadde i mine øyne vært det beste.

Med unntak av at guttegjengen setter fyr på beinet til Junko Furuta, så er ikke dette en grafisk film. Det eneste filmen har brukt penger på er brannskadene på beinet til Juno Furuta. Concrete var bedre på å vise oss hva den motbydelige guttegjengen gjorde mot Juno Furuta. Ta noen av informasjonen jeg har kopiert her med en klype salt, men dette er informasjonen man finner på Wikipedia om hva guttegjengen gjorde mot Junko Furuta:

Furuta was held captive in the Minato residence for forty days, during which time she was abused, raped and tortured. The group responsible also invited and encouraged their other yakuza friends to torment Furuta. According to their trial statements, the four of them raped her over 400 times, beat her, starved her, hung her from the ceiling and used her as a «punching bag», dropped barbells onto her stomach, forced her to eat live cockroaches and drink her own urine, and forced her to masturbate in front of them. They inserted foreign objects into her vagina and anus, including a lit light bulb and fireworks. They burned her vagina and clitoris with cigarettes and lighters, and her eyelids with hot wax. They also tore off her left nipple with pliers and pierced her breasts with sewing needles. When her body was found, Oronamin C bottles were stuck up her anus and her face was unrecognizable. She was also found to be pregnant, despite the severe damage to her uterus.

At the beginning of December, Furuta attempted to call the police. However, she was discovered by Miyano before she could say anything. When the police phoned back, Miyano informed them that the original emergency call was a mistake. As punishment for contacting the authorities, Furuta’s attackers doused her legs and feet in lighter fluid and set them on fire. They also pushed a large bottle into her anus, causing severe bleeding. She reportedly went into convulsions. During their trial, they stated that they thought she was faking a seizure, so they set her on fire again. She survived these injuries and continued to be raped and tortured. Furuta is reported to have asked her captors on multiple occasions to «kill her and get it over with», but they refused. Instead, they forced her to sleep outside on the balcony during wintertime and locked her in a freezer. One of the kidnappers told the court that her hands and legs were so badly damaged that it took her over an hour to drag herself downstairs to the toilet. Due to the severity of the torture, she eventually lost bladder and bowel control and was subsequently beaten for soiling the carpets. She was also unable to drink water or consume food and would vomit after each attempt, for which she received further beatings.

The brutality of the attacks drastically altered Furuta’s appearance. Her face was so swollen that it was difficult to make out her features. Her body was also severely crippled, giving off a rotting smell that caused the four boys to lose sexual interest in her. As a result, the boys kidnapped and gang-raped a 19-year-old woman who, like Furuta, was on her way home from work.

On 4 January 1989, after losing a game of Mahjong, Hiroshi Miyano decided to vent his anger on Furuta. At this point, Furuta was barely alive. Out of frustration, the boys beat her with an iron barbell, kicked and punched her, and placed two short candles on her eyelids, burning them with the hot wax. They made her stand, and struck her feet with a stick. At this point, she fell onto a stereo unit and collapsed into a fit of convulsions. Since she was bleeding profusely, and pus was emerging from her infected burns, the four boys covered their hands in plastic bags, which were taped at the wrists. They continued to beat her and dropped an iron exercise ball onto her stomach several times. They poured lighter fluid onto her thighs, arms, face, and stomach and once again set her on fire. Furuta allegedly made attempts to put out the fire, but gradually became unresponsive.The attack reportedly lasted two hours. Furuta eventually succumbed to her wounds and died that day.

Mener du at gjerningspersonene fortjener å leve? Av de to filmene jeg har sett, så er Concrete (2004) en bedre film enn Concrete-Encased High School Girl Murder Case. Dette er ikke en film som er verdt å bruke tid på, så hopp over denne!

Legg igjen en kommentar

Din e-postadresse vil ikke bli publisert.

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload CAPTCHA.

%d bloggere liker dette: